Friday, November 4, 2011

My newest endeavor

So I was thinking the other day about different craft projects and things i could start doing in my spare time. I thought about the fact that ive always wanted to learn to sew really well and i have always wanted to learn how to hand sew. I mean is hand sewing extremely difficult? I know it would be much more tedious and time consuming, but i feel like it would be a but easier than learning to sew by the machine considering i would be going at my own pace.

{I cant tell you how many times i have accidentally sewn too far because i pressed the pedal too hard}

I thought about what I could start making that would be cute and fun to do. So, after browsing through blogs (as I always do when I get time), and some brainstorming, I decided I am going to start making:

HAND SEWN PLUSH ANIMALS

Keep an eye out !! Once I get the hang of it and have made a few, I'll make an etsy shop !!

PS checkout skunkboy creatures for someone of thee cutest hand sewn plush I have ever seen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...