Sunday, September 4, 2011

being sickly && the new girl...oh && rachel zoe too


being sick today has allowed me to just lay on the couch and watch "the real housewives of new jersey" marathon that was on bravo ALL DAY.   can i make a bold statement and just say that i love the new jersey housewives the most out of ALL the housewives.   it could be my new jersey ties with my entire family living back there, but i just love everything and all the ladies this season.

anyways, another new show starting up again is "the rachel zoe project."  i absolutely adore rachel zoe, if you couldn't tell by my post about fashion muses/inspirations.  if i could have a career anything like hers, oh my.  you could count me as the happiest girl in the world if that were to happen. but first, i need to get my own closet/wardrobe/style in order.  she has a great fashion blog though. if youve never seen it, i highly recommend taking a look.  i'm sure i'll be referring to it quite a bit as time goes on.



has anyone seen the previews for the show starting in a week or two "the new girl" ? zooey deschanel stars in it. i am so excited to watch this. i know its going to be a show ill love. i swear to you the first time i watched the preview for it i thought "...zooey deschanel is me in this show." no joke.  so im even more enthusiastic to become an avid watcher of this show.  im wondering if i'll still think the same thing as the show goes on, but im sure i will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...